Monday 30 May 2011

Beauty Care Product Review: A'KIN LEMONGRASS SHAMPOO FOR COMBINATION TO OILY HAIR

A'kin Lemongrass Shampoo is a gentle shampoo with 6 natural cleansers to deeply clean oily to combination hair and scalps. The complex formula gently dissolves oily scalp secretions without stripping the skin of its natural oils. 


 As soon as I put the shampoo onto my hair I could smell the gorgeous lemongrass fragrance.  I worked it into my scalp and it lathered up very quickly and then rinsed off easily.

It left my hair feeling soft and silky.

As it contains no harsh chemicals I know it's very gentle and good for my hair.  There are no parabens or sulphates in any of the A'kin products.


 Available in a 225ml bottle for £10.49 from Mypure.co.uk




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...