Wednesday 18 February 2009

The 10 Best Selling Books in the UK for 2008*




  1. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling
  2. Guinness World Records
  3. At My Mother's Knee by Paul O'Grady
  4. No Time For Goodbye by Linwood Barclay
  5. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
  6. Dear Fatty by Dawn French
  7. Jamie's Ministry of Food by Jamie Oliver
  8. Delia's How to Cheat at Cooking by Delia Smith
  9. That's Another Story by Julie Walters
  10. Parky: My Autobiography by Michael Parkinson

* For the 52 weeks ending 27th December 2008 and taken from Nielsen BookScan - www.nielsenbookscan.co.uk

Of the Top 10 I have only read one of the books ............ No Time for Goodbye by Linwood Barclay, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I found it a real page-turner.

Over the next week or so (time permitting) I will be breaking down the Best Selling Book Lists into Top 20 Original Fiction - Top 20 Mass Market Fiction - Top 20 Hardback Non-Fiction - Top 20 Paperback Non-Fiction - Top 20 Children's Books and Top 20 Paperback Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...