Tuesday 11 January 2011

Beauty Care Product Review: A'KIN PURE MAN CALMING AFTERSHAVE BALM


This review is by my husband as he has been using the A'kin After Shave Balm for the past few weeks.

Negative comments: The smell! I really didn't like it when I first applied it but it got slightly better as time went on.

Positive comments: Very easy to rub in and it absorbs very quickly. Not at all greasy. It didn't irritate my skin at all and my face felt soft afterwards. Overall, I was very happy with it.

This is available from mypure in a 75ml bottle for £10.99. A free sample is available on their website here

Mypure is Britain's most reviewed organic beauty store ........ check it out for lots of special offers. Everything they sell is sulfate free, paraben free and phthalate free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...