Sunday 7 August 2011

Body Care Product Review: COMVITA ANTI-AGEING RADIANCE PLUS LOTION

About the Product:

Liquorice root extract, a natural skin brightener, gently evens out skin tone while Keratin protein promotes skin firmness and smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The addition of Macadamia oil gently boosts skins hydration. Purifying extracts of Hyssop, Saw palmetto fruit, Sesame seed and Argan kernel help to visibly control and remove excess sebum, especially in the oil-prone T-zone area of the face. Extract from the New Zealand Manuka plant visibly soothes and calms as your skin is left feeling smooth, re-energised and radiant.



This is my second review of mypure’s new Comvita Anti-Ageing range and I have to say that they are both fabulous products to use and complement each other.

My review of the wonderful Hand and Nail Cream is here.

The pump action bottle is really easy to use and I’m pleased that it doesn’t all come out at once like some products do, you just obtain what you need.  The lotion is pale brown in colour, has a light consistency and spreads very easily over my face and absorbs very quickly as well.

The smell is not too strong which is good as I wasn’t too keen on it, but it does disappear when used.

It also absorbs the excess grease on my face and I can really tell a difference in the morning, my skin is not oily at all.  This is the first face lotion that I’ve used that really lessens the grease on my skin.

I use it every night and I’ve been very happy with the results so far.  Definitely one to recommend for mature skins that tend to get greasy, though it is suitable for normal to oily skin types.
 
Everything sold by mypure is sulfate free (sodium lauryl sulfate SLS, sodium laureth sulfate SLES, ammonium laureth sulfates ALES), paraben free & phthalate free.


It is available from mypure in a 50ml bottle for £30.00.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...