Friday 9 September 2011

Body Care Product Review: COMVITA ANTI-AGEING DAILY SPA BODY WASH

About the Product:


Comvita Daily Spa Body Wash is a gentle body cleanser.

Contains Comvita®’s clinically researched HUNI®XA Manuka honey, proven to support your skin's natural elasticity and help delay the signs of ageing.

Extract of the Native New Zealand Kumarahou plant, well known as a natural soap alternative and used for its soothing and restoring properties.

The Comvita Daily Spa Body Wash comes in a neat little bottle with a pump spray and the body wash is pale brown in colour with a creamy consistency.
It did leave my skin feeling soft and it didn't dry my skin out at all, though I did use quite a lot before I could get a good lather but other people may find that's okay for them.
I have used other products by Comvita and I have to be honest and say that I just don't like this smell.....I have mentioned it before in my other review..... it's just not a nice aroma at all.
Having said that, I do really like their products, they're well packaged and are extremely effective at what they do!


and


They are all available from mypure.co.uk

The Comvita Daily Spa Body Wash is available in a 200ml bottle for £17.00 at mypure.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...