Friday 22 October 2010

It's been quiet on here lately ...............

Some of my regular readers will notice that it's been a bit quiet on here lately. I've been quite busy lately selling my Christmas Cards on Ebay, since the summer! So, my blog has had to take a back seat for a while until I can devote more time to it.

I'm still reading books but I haven't been reviewing as many as I would like.

On top of that, my youngest son's girlfriend is staying with us for a few months. She is from Calgary, Canada and when we've had the time we've been showing her around the lovely area that is the North West of England. The weather has been unseasonly warm for October so we've been out and about quite a lot.

I'm sure life will get back to normal around Christmas time and I'm looking forward to reading and reviewing loads more great books!

Shameless plug for my Cards - here's a link - My Cards - if you do click the link and buy some of my Cards please email me and mention my blog and I'll give you FREE P&P!

See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...