Tuesday 11 October 2011

Body Care Product Review: A'KIN ANTI-OXIDANT DAY CREME

About the Product:

A'kin Rose de Mai, Anti-oxidant Day Time Face Cream is a rapidly absorbed anti-oxidant rich formula with the ultimate combination of active ingredients including vitamins A, B5, C, E, alpha lipoic acid and vipers bugloss oil (omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids) all encapsulated in a 12-hour time-release system. Helps fight wrinkles and increase skin suppleness and elasticity. Perfect as a makeup base.


This is the most gorgeous rich and creamy face cream.  It is so easy to apply, quickly absorbing into my skin and has a lovely flowery scent which is not too overpowering.

I use it every morning after cleansing -- my skin can get greasy during the day but I have had no problems when I use this Cream -- it keeps my skin fresh and non-greasy all day.  I really love it!

I also use the A'kin Lavender and Rose Moisturising Night Cream -- which I love as well!  -- my review of that is here

It is available from the Mypure website in a 50ml pot.

All A’kin products are free from sulfates, ethoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA and artificial colours.  The A’kin skin care range was launched in 2002 in Australia and brought to the UK for the first time by mypure in 2004.
They are ingredient-rich, vegan and use certified organic ingredients where possible, they have been formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...