Sunday 25 July 2010

Beauty Care Product Reviews: Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Lotion AND A'kin Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner

Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Milk

Lovea Tahitian Monoi Moisturising Body Lotion has been formulated for normal skin types.

I have been using this for the past few weeks every morning after my shower. It is very easy to rub in, and probably being a body milk instead of a cream it is quickly absorbed as well. It wasn't sticky at all and felt really soft on my skin.
I didn't have to wait long for it to soak in before I put my clothes on, unlike my normal body lotion which takes ages.
It has a lovely smell, I would describe it as 'summery' as it reminds me very much of suntan lotion.
Overall, another good quality product from the Lovea Hair and Body Care range.

It is available from mypure.co.uk in a 200ml pump action dispenser for £6.99

This is the second Lovea product that I have received and reviewed for mypure - my review of the Lovea Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo is here


My next product review is

A'kin Jojoba & Lavender Conditioner


This is another product that I've been using regularly for the past few weeks.

Even though the A'Kin Jojoba and Lavender Conditioner is mainly for normal and oily hair and my hair can be dry I didn't have any problem with it.

I used my normal shampoo and then put this on afterwards, it has a nice, not too overpowering smell and a good thick consistency. My hair can get quite tangled after washing and while I was combing the conditioner through my hair I could feel the tangles disappearing, which felt really good.

You don't need to leave this on for it to work, as soon as you've smoothed it through your hair you can just rinse it out, which I thought was wonderful, I hate having to stand in the shower and wait for two minutes while it's working!

My hair felt wonderful after, it was so soft and looked very full and thick and was so easy to manage. I was really pleased with the results. Each time I've used it since the results have been the same.

This is available in a 225ml bottle from mypure.co.uk and costs £7.49

It is also the second time I've used an A'kin product - my review of the A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist can be found here

1 comment:

  1. A mild cleansing gel which contains very gentle cleansing substances. For anyone who prefers a foaming cleanser or wants to gently remove oiliness from the skin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...