Monday 31 May 2010

Beauty Care Product Review: Lovea Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo

The next product I am reviewing for mypure.co.uk is Lovea Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo for dull hair.

About Lovea Organic Hair & Body Care --- Lovea undertakes to respect people and the environment at every stage in the design and production of its products, and to offer you certified organic products that combine affordability and pleasure.
Lovea products are certified organic by the French organic certifying body: Cosmetique Bio & ECOCERT
My Thoughts:

Firstly, I'll tell you a bit about my hair - it used to be a medium brown colour but it's quite grey now so I colour it about every 6 weeks and it does have a tendency to be dry. It is very straight and shoulder length.

I have used Lovea Argan Brilliance Shine Shampoo three times now and I absolutely love it! The consistency is quite runny, the smell is fresh and light and not overpowering. I felt like I had to use more than normal to get a good lather but that's probably because it doesn't contain all the lathering chemicals that are in normal shampoos. Also the shampoo did not sting as much when it got into my eyes.

I didn't blow dry my hair, I just left it to dry naturally.

After the first wash my hair felt very soft and was so full of body, and every wash after it was exactly the same. I just loved the way it made my hair feel, it was not frizzy or lifeless (which it can be sometimes) it just looked the way I wanted it to - I never had a bad hair day! It was also quite a bit shinier than normal.

I normally wash my hair about every four days and with Lovea I could probably have left it another day or so if I'd wanted to.

It costs £4.99 for a 200ml tube from mypure.co.uk. It is more expensive than 'normal' shampoos but if you want a natural product I would definitely recommend trying this.

Overall I was very pleased with the results on my hair but, due to the cost, I probably would only use it for special occasions or save it for my holidays.

Please also check out my review for A'Kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist.

1 comment:

  1. I love this treatment, but hate having to pay so much! I'm thinking of buying everything on amazon and having my mom do it for me.....thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...