Wednesday 29 June 2011

Body Care Product Review: LOVEA BIO ORGANIC NATURAL AFTER SUN LOTION

About the Product:

This non greasy lightly scented after sun lotion is formulated to soothe the skin and will help prolong your tan without peeling.


What I first noticed upon opening the bottle was the gorgeous smell!  It is so unlike all the other After Sun lotions I've used, which usually have no smell, and I loved it straightaway.

I took it on holiday recently and used it every day after I'd been in the sun.

The white lotion is a good thick consistency and I had to rub it in for a while longer than my usual After Sun until it had soaked completely into my skin......afterwards it cooled my skin and made it feel lovely and soft.

I was really happy overall with this lotion and would recommend it if you're looking for an organic After Sun Lotion.

It is available from mypure at a price of £8.99 for a 125ml bottle.

Everything sold by mypure is sulfate free (sodium lauryl sulfate SLS, sodium laureth sulfate SLES, ammonium laureth sulfate ALES), paraben free & phthalate free. 


To see all the Beauty Care Product Reviews I've done for mypure.co.uk please click here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post on organic products. I have read your whole post and I really liked it. Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...