Monday 24 May 2010

Beauty Care Product Review: A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist

When the people at mypure.co.uk asked if any bloggers wanted to try their natural beauty products and review them on their blog I put my hand up and said yes please! I love trying new things, whether it be new authors, shampoos or shoes, and I thought you might be interested in reading about them too.

So, every so often I will have reviews of different beauty products on my blog. I hope you like it and I would welcome any feedback.

The first product I am reviewing this week is the A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist.

About A'kin Skin Care -- Made from the finest natural ingredients, chosen for their purity and skin friendly compatibility. A'kin does not contain: sulfates, ethoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA and artificial colours. The A'kin skin care range was launched in 2002 in Australia and brought to the UK for the first time by mypure in 2004.

All their products are ingredient-rich, vegan, and use certified organic ingredients where possible, they have been formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing.

My Thoughts:

A'kin say that the mist is "designed to give your skin an instant refreshing lift" and it certainly does do that. On most days I go out for a walk of between 2-3 miles and, in this hot weather that we've been having recently, when I return home I feel hot and sticky. A couple of sprays of the mist on my face and neck instantly cools me down and it feels wonderful. The smell is very light and not unpleasant.

I have also used it whilst at home and at work just to give me an instant 'wake up'.

I shall definitely be taking it with me on my holiday to Turkey in a few weeks, I think it would be perfect for keeping me cool when the temperature gets high!

I would certainly recommend this if you're looking to buy a good spray mist that contains only natural products, not tested on animals.

You can read more details about the A'kin Pure Rose Hydrating Mist on the mypure website and it is available to buy for £12.99 for a 125ml bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...