Sunday 6 June 2010

Beauty Care Product Review: Kosmea Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum

This week's beauty product review is the Kosmea Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum.


About Kosmea Skin Care Brands --- Kosmea took Australia by storm in 1993 when they launched the first 100% pure certified organic rosehip oil. Since then Kosmea have gone from strength to strength with a complete range of skin care based around organic rosehip oil.

Kosmea is different to most other skin care brands in that they mostly do not make products for particular skin types. Instead by layering different products you get a perfect result for every skin type. Another benefit of this layering approach means you can customise your skin care needs on a daily basis and there's no need to switch creams as the seasons change. Just choose the cleanser for your skin type then use the product layering approach for your own skin's requirement.

Kosmea was one of the first natural skin care brands to use patented anti-wrinkle technology in their Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum. This serum features in all Kosmea skin care regimes.

My Thoughts:

It comes in a pump dispenser and just one push was enough for my face and neck. The serum is an unusual consistency, the only way I can describe it is gloopy! It spread easily and absorbed quickly with no sticky residue.

I then used my usual moisturiser on top which blended in okay with no problem, my skin can be quite greasy and I found that, at the end of the day, it wasn't as greasy as normal.

I used it night and morning - in the night I just used the serum with no extra moisturiser as Kosmea say "At night-time no extra moisturiser is needed for skin that feels wonderful the very next day."

Having used it regularly now for about two weeks I can see a slight difference in my skin tone, it looks quite healthy and does feel very soft. At first I did get a few spots, particularly around my jawline and chin but these quickly disappeared after a few days. I shall keep using it for the foreseeable future and see if it keeps the wrinkles away!

A 20ml bottle costs £25.00 - the 50ml bottle is £49.99 - available from www.mypure.co.uk.

1 comment:

  1. Please accept my thanks. Your information is very useful. Please keep me updated. For more information, please view my profile. Please click here to see it. After reading it, please let me know your thoughts. Click Speed Test - Check Clicks Per Second (CPS Score) Online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...