Monday 2 August 2010

BOOKS READ IN JULY 2010


July was a really good month reading-wise, I read 5 books, all of which I enjoyed, my favourite was Mari Strachan's The Earth Hums in B Flat - a lovely, quirky tale of a young girl growing up in a small Welsh village.


The Earth Hums in B Flat by Mari Strachan 9/10

The Australian Womens Weekly Macaroons and Biscuits 10/10

Silent Scream by Lynda La Plante 8/10

War on the Margins by Libby Cone 9/10

The Baker Street Phantom by Fabrice Bourland 8.5/10

If I Stay by Gayle Forman 8/10

Extreme Risk: A Life Fighting the Taliban by Chris Hunter 10/10
(Read by my husband)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling (Audiobook) 8/10


AUGUST POSSIBLE READS

The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker - reading now and nearly finished
Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver - listening to now
The Waiting Room by FG Cottam
Jubilee by Eliza Graham
The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
From Hell & Back by Gussie McRobert
Truth by Peter Temple
California Schemin' by Gavin Bain
Googled by Ken Auletta

I'd love to read them all but I know it's just not possible, I just wish I could read faster!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...