Sunday, 24 May 2009

THE GAMBIA

I know this blog is mainly book reviews and I don't normally post about my life but I just wanted to share my good fortune with you. Hubby and I are going on holiday to The Gambia next month! Believe it or not I was lucky enough to win this holiday through Bookarmy, a great book recommendation website.

We will be staying at The Kairaba Hotel for one week, our prize consists of return flights, airport taxes, transfers to hotel and Bed and Breakfast.



Doesn't it look lovely! I'm so looking forward to just relaxing in the sunshine and listening to audio books on my ipod - not sure which ones I'm taking yet.

I do enter lots of competitions and I've won a few items over the years, including some books, and about 10 years ago I did win a laptop, but this is by far the best thing I've ever won!

If anyone has been to The Gambia and can give me any tips on anything please do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...